Monday, January 23, 2012

Snack Tuesday Jan 24

I ordered cucumber slices with the skin off this time and grape tomatoes.
Please take the boxes from the white cooler first and then the ones from the refrigerator.
This is what I have alotted for each room. If you take less than this amount call me (Vicky) so I know if I need to move stuff to the refridgerator.

AQ 1 box cucumbers & 2 baskets of tomatoes
PH 1 box cucumbers & 2 baskets of tomatoes
SL 1/2 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
LX 1 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
rm 102 1 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
rm 103 1/2 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
rm 105 1/2 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
rm 208 1/2 box cucumbers & 1 baskets of tomatoes
rm 209 2 box cucumbers & 2 baskets of tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment