I have ordered bananas and yogurt for snack on Friday. Each child can have a banana and a small cup of yogurt. You should use the 5 oz dixie cups for the yogurt. We have plenty of cups and spoons in the kids kitchen in the cupboard between the sinks down below. There are also more apples in the milk cooler in the cafeteria. Feel free to offer those also.
We are trying out the yogurt to see if the kids like it so I didn't get a lot of containers so just give it to the kids that want to try it and let me know if I should order it in the future.
ReplyDeleteAQ - one 5lb container
PH - one 5lb container
SL - one 5lb container
LX - already has a container from Wed
Rm 102 - one 5lb container
Rm 103 & 105 share - one 5lb container
Rm 104 - one 5lb container
Rm 108 - one 5lb container
Rm 208 - one 5lb container
Rm 209 - two 5lb containers