Monday, November 5, 2012

Snack for the week off Nov 5

We still have 3 boxes of sliced apples left from last week. You may hand these out as extra snack today.

Nov 6th I have ordered 9 cases of cucumbers and 3 flats of grape tomatoes. If you are out of ranch dressing and need more let me know buy this evening and I will grab a few more bottles tomorrow morning.
AQ - 1 box cucumbers
PH - 1 box cucumbersSL - 1  box cucumbersLX - 1 box cucumbersRm 102,103, 104, 106  - share  2 boxes cucumbersRm 208 - 1 box cucumbersRm 209 - 2 boxes cucumbers
I am not sure how many boxes of tomatoes come in a flat so I will let you know tomorrow how to divide out the tomatoes.

Nov 9th I have ordered 18 boxes of mixed fruit
AQ - 2 boxes
PH - 2 boxes
SL - 2  boxes
LX - 2 boxes
Rm 102 - 1 box
Rm 103 - 1 box
Rm 105 - 1 box
Rm 106 - 1 box
Rm 208 - 2 box
Rm 209 - 4 boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment